Sunday, 2 November 2014

Should you Invest in Newborn Photography?

I've been meaning to share this with you all for a while now. When Samuel was 9 days old, Amie Neil Photography did a photo shoot of him at our house and the results were amazing! I shopped around for weeks looking for a photographer who offered beautiful work at a decent price. This was very difficult to find. I even scoped out all of the photographers at the Brisbane Pregnancy, Babies and Children Expo but I wasn't happy to pay $500 for one image on a USB. Fortunately though, Amie Neil Photography was available, met my criteria perfectly and best of all, she came to our house!




The session was heaps of fun. It's unbelievable the positions a photographer can manipulate a baby into!! And when I saw our little sneak peek (the slideshow below), I burst into tears!! I would definitely recommend the investment......it is a beautiful keepsake. They only stay little for such a short amount of time, so it's great to capture the memories!

I hope you love it as much as I did. You can check out Amie's other work on her website, Amie Neil Photography.

Phoebe
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment