Tuesday, 25 November 2014

I Think I'm Going Bon Bons!

Today's post is more of an inspiration board as I've decided that this year, I'm going to give making our own Christmas Crackers (aka Bons Bons) a go! There is a lady I work with, who has done this for as long as I remember. She used to find little bits and pieces, like stationary, lollies, jewellery etc to put in them when her nieces and nephews were younger. Now that they have grown up, she puts in vouchers (last year was a pass to Australia Zoo). I think this is a great idea, very personal and meaningful! So, as we are having a house full of people for Christmas Lunch, I thought that this would be a great time to give it a go (and economical). 

As always, Pintrest is my go to source for inspiration, but please share any photos that you might have of your creations!

These are my favourite
Find the tutorial at www.jennygarlick.com


Find the tutorial at www.oneperfectdayblog.net

Add cookies or lollies for something different
Find the tutorial at www.marthastewart.com

Tutorial available at http://blog.hobbycraft.co.uk

No tutorial for this one, but how beautiful are the candy canes!

Find the tutorial at www.taradennis.com
Are you as inspired as I am!!

Phoebe
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment