Sunday, 9 November 2014

Gingerbread Like You've Never Seen It!

Being a Stay-At-Home Mum this Christmas means I (might) have the time to make, bake and create Christmas goodies this year!! So, time to share my inspiration......today's delight is Gingerbread!! I've never made a Gingerbread House, so this year I'm going to try (and I will share my attempt) but I've also found some other wonderful uses for ginger.



1. Iced Gingerbread Cookies - Such a beautiful decoration but I think our dogs might eat them :)


2. Ginger Martini -Not sure whether I will be able to taste this (I am breastfeeding after all) but it sure looks tasty!


3. Ginger Granola - This would make a nice gift for the health conscious, difficult to buy for family members!

4. Gingerbread Spice Mix - This would also make a beautiful gift for the same group of people!


5. Ginger Body Butter - This one I am definitely going to try. It looks great!


6. Gingerbread House Cup Toppers - A beautiful adaptation of the real thing.


7. Gingerbread Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting - These are definitely going to be on our table on Christmas Day!


8. Gingerbread Place Cards - What a cute way to seat everyone if you're throwing a Christmas do!!


I hope I've given you some inspiration!! Have you tried any other gingery things?? Let me know your ideas!

Phoebe 
xo

1 comment: