What a difference a week can make. Nausea has set in and as I am sure that any ladies who have been pregnant can agree, the term "morning sickness" would be more appropriately term "morning/noon/ night sickness". Small, frequent meals seems to be combating the problem, but it feels that when I'm not eating, I am sleeping. Then I remember why this is happening and suddenly it doesn't matter anymore.
I mentioned a couple of posts ago that Mr J keeps asking if I feel pregnant. I guess I might now, with the morning sickness etc....but it's the worry that has accompanied these symptoms that I guess is making me feel motherly. Natural worry is what I will call it, with every pain, twinge and digestive action that I haven't felt before. And there are another 7 months to go!!
The worry was eased this week with our first ultrasound, the dating scan. One beautiful blob, with small fluttering pixels for a heartbeat. Our little baby. Seeing that little grainy image made my eyes fill with tears. I am so excited to share with you our first photograph of our little marble (this is what we have been calling him/her). Healthy, in exactly the right spot, with a good heartbeat and just one. Mr J was as happy as I was. We now have an amended due date, 09.09.2014, so just 33 weeks to go!
Thanks for reading
Phoebe xo

No comments:
Post a Comment