![]() |
| This is me |
First off, who am I?? My name is Phoebe and I live in sunny Queensland, Australia.
- I'm a radiotherapist - which means that my job is to deliver radiation treatment to people with cancer. Like any job, it has it's ups and downs. I see some sad cases but most of the time we are making people better.
- My hobbies - I teach the cello and I love sewing! I started out with long stitch and cross stitch projects and this evolved when I received my first sewing machine for Christmas in 1996. My grandma inspired me to try quilting and I'm yet to find something that I enjoy doing more.
- My family - I am from a big, country family. Mum, Dad & 4 kids (3 girls, 1 boy). I married my wonderful husband in September 2012. We live in our cosy place in Brisbane, Australia with our golden retriever, Lucy and cat, Bella.
![]() |
| Our beautiful wedding!! |
Most excitingly though, we have just discovered that we are expecting our first baby in September! So our family of 2 will become 3 and this is where the idea for my blog came from.
Over the next nine months I hope to share with you all of my nursery, baby and maternity sewing adventures. I will try to share these from the position of a complete beginner. We will tackle quilting, hand sewing, embroidery and machine sewing together as I prepare for motherhood. Other than this, I hope to also share with you, the significant and silly moments in my life as I await motherhood and tackle the crazy hormones that accompany pregnancy (my poor husband!).
Over the next nine months I hope to share with you all of my nursery, baby and maternity sewing adventures. I will try to share these from the position of a complete beginner. We will tackle quilting, hand sewing, embroidery and machine sewing together as I prepare for motherhood. Other than this, I hope to also share with you, the significant and silly moments in my life as I await motherhood and tackle the crazy hormones that accompany pregnancy (my poor husband!).
Ok - that's enough for now. I need to get organised with some photos which means hunting down the camera!!
Bye for now
Phoebe xo
Phoebe xo
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment