I know I have been posting a lot of inspiration boards but this is the way that I brainstorm!! I've come across a trend that I have fallen in love with....hessian or burlap (as it is known in the US). You might be thinking of those awful hessian sacks and wondering how on earth I could think it was beautiful!! But have a look at these beautiful creations.
 |
| Table Runner - image from www.hellolovedesigns.com |
 |
| Christmas Stockings - Available from Burlap Babe on Etsy |
 |
| Christmas Wreath - Available from Chloes Craft Closet on Etsy |
 |
| Christmas Stocking - Available from Thimble Threads on Etsy |
 |
| Christmas Tree Skirt - Available from Knot 2 Shabby Designs on Etsy |
 |
| Christmas Stocking - Available from Time Washed on Etsy |
Earlier this month I gave the
Hessian Table Runner a try and it turned out beautiful. Be careful though, there is a special way to cut the fabric to reduce the chance of fraying. Are there any others that you might give a go? Share your a picture of your creation with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment