Sunday, 21 September 2014

The Past Three Weeks - Picture Board

It's been a whirlwind in our house the past three weeks. We are a little sleep deprived but we've been having fun figuring things out. So many things have changed and little Sam has already encountered many "firsts" but it is so hard to keep you all up-to-date. Therefore, I've decided to try a new style of blog post on a weekend. Every Sunday, I'll upload a picture board of the week that has past. It'll include snapshots of things Sam has done, inspirational projects I've come across as well as any other pictures I'd like to share with you. Let me know what you think!

The Past Three Weeks

Our Beautiful Baby Boy

Beginning of Labour (well 14 hours into, when I was still happy)
Mum's first cuddles 
Dad's first cuddles
On our way home
Getting Weighed - We really didn't like this!
First Adventure with Dad
Playtime with Sister Lucy

Storytime on Dad's first Father's Day! 
Growing up so quickly - Our first 000 suit

Image of Handprint for our Baby Book

Lots of snuggles

Hearing test in the Hospital - Aced it!

First Bath - Hated every second of it!

Finally stopped crying

Sneak Peek of our Photoshoot!

Sneak Peek of our Photoshoot!


I told you we have been busy! Don't forget to let me know what you think of the Picture Boards!

Phoebe
xo

10 comments:

  1. Love the picture boards! Fantastic was to capture those special moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phoebe this is just beautiful, those words really do tell an amazing and beautiful story. Congratulations to you both. There are some really fantastic photos in there, some great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear that you like them Anne!

      Delete
  3. I can't believe his hair - what a gorgeous little boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His hair surprised us as well......I now believe the old wives tales that say that indigestion and heartburn during pregnancy are due to baby having lots of hair!

      Delete
  4. The picture boards are awesome, I love seeing all the photos, the pics tell so much more of the story. Great memories forever. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO precious!

    ReplyDelete