Friday, 14 March 2014

Nursery Underway

We are now 16 weeks along. I've definitely started feeling some exciting changes, starting with of course, a small round bump! My body weight is shifting and I've had some back pain but Mr J has been sweet enough to keep the back massages coming. It has got me thinking though, that perhaps I should look into professional prenatal massage on a regular occurrence. After all there are so many changes, happening so quickly, that I think this indulgence will be worth while.

Best news of all though, I've got my energy back and the nausea is all but gone. Everyone kept saying that morning sickness miraculously lifts 'like a cloud' at the beginning of the second trimester. So while mine is a little slow to get going, it's better late than never! 

This new bout of energy has got me thinking about our nursery. Mr J has booked a trip to Brazil for the FIFA World Cup and will be gone for the month of June, so I'm wanting to tackle the nursery prior to his farewell. We need to clear out the room to start from a blank canvas but here is what we are working with (mind the mess).



I'm having trouble deciding whether to create my dream nursery or use the existing bones and add some essentials and decoration. I hit up Pinterest for some ideas;




I also absolutely love this nursery that was featured over on On To Baby blog. The delicate mix of mint and yellow combined with equal parts contemporary and vintage make it adorable!






Source; ontobaby

Perhaps you guys could give me some feedback on nursery decisions that you love or regret? Eitherway, I will keep you updated on nursery progress.

Thanks for reading

Phoebe xo

3 comments:

  1. Looks like I'm going to be busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!! Let me know if I can help :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Mr J is away, i'll be down for a whole week!
    It will look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete