Thursday, 6 February 2014

Spreading the News

The last couple of weeks have been tough. Turns out growing a little human is very hard work. Poor Mr J has had to deal with tears galore of late....silly hormones! If there was something to cry about (no air conditioning, being hungry and sick at the same time, bathroom drains overflowing) I did. But thankfully, there is light at the end of the tunnel.We are almost at the 12 week 'safe' mark and Mr J and I have started talking about how to let our loved ones know that Marble is on the way. I set out for some inspiration on trusty Google and found some funny, inventive ideas. Check these out!








This is first grandchild for Mr J's parents so we are thinking of being a little clever As our news conveniently coincided with Grandma-to-be's birthday, our plan is to print the 6 week ultrasound and put in a cute photo-frame. Wrap it all up and include a piece of card which says....

Please choose you new name from the following options by the 9.9.2014
  • Nan
  • Nana
  • Nanny
  • G-Ma
  • Grandma
  • Granny
  • Gram


And a similar one for Grandpa-to-be! It's going to be very exciting and nerve-racking telling everybody our little secret. I am foreseeing plenty of happy tears. 

Let me know what you think of our idea!!

Thanks for reading

Phoebe xo


1 comment: