Don't you love those weeks, when everything happens or needs to happen all at once? These are the weeks when you realise just how many things you have said 'yes' to and you gain perspective on how busy your life is. Well, I'm having one of those weeks!!
In November last year, Mr J and I, said 'yes' to a very, very big task. On top of parenthood and our day jobs, we decided to give a renovation a try! In the end, it wasn't a little cosmetic renovation, it was a monster overhaul.
 |
| Hallway before the renovation |
 |
| Living Room before the renovation |
 |
| Demolition Day! |
We are mid renovation at the moment, with decisions on finishings flying left, right and centre. You can probably understand why I'm having a busy week but I can't wait to see the finished product!!
 |
| Raising the house |
 |
| The new living room |
 |
| A new stair well |
 |
| Sparkly New Roof! |
 |
| New weatherboard - the house isn't yellow!! |
So why did I decided to share with you our interesting little side project?? I wanted to apologise for my absence!! The renovation has used up all of my clever this week and left me stranded for Thursday's tutorial. Never fear, I will return next week refreshed and ready to share!!
Phoebe
xo
Your hands are very full!! Looks like an exciting project though
ReplyDeleteHow exciting (and full on) - you're amazing xx
ReplyDelete